Do you do too much in your life? Like waaay too much?
Do you need a weekly 2020 planner?
– You DON’T need anything fancy.
– You DON’T need flowers and prettyness.
– You DON’T need inspirational quotes taking up useless page space.
– You DON’T need a whole system of sticky tabs and memo notes and color-coordinated highlighters that you have to keep up with.
All you DO need in a planner: Jam-Packed. No-Frills. Order.
Maybe you’re juggling raising kids, a job, a side business (or two), keeping track of family activities, fostering personal interests, and fulfilling social obligations all while trying to maintain your mental sanity! Do you feel like you’re loosing track of everything and constantly scatterbrained?
Yeah. I get it. Me too. And since I assume that you can’t afford a personal assistant either, we’re both left trying to find a really amazing weekly planner. Except that finding a suitable planner – with all the stuff you actually NEED, not just stuff that looks cool – has been darn near impossible to find.
Is that really too much to ask?
Apparently so; I could never find the kind of perfect planner I wanted & needed either! So… because I’m totally a DIY kind of gal like that – I decided to instead make my own! The way *I* wanted the perfect planner to be. I’m calling it:
The Planner For Those Who Do Too Much.
And I’m going to share it with you. You’re welcome. 🙂
How is the Weekly 2020 Planner For Those Who Do Too Much different from all the other printable planners out there?
Because I cut out all the fluff you don’t need and give you exactly what you do need: a way to neatly fit as much as possible into a simple, organized, two-page weekly spread.
Ready to start planning away?
Last year I made several different planner formats, but this year I’m simplifying with only one 2020 Planner For Those Who Do Too Much format. In both MINI (5.5″ x 8.5″) and FULL (8.5″ x 11″) size.
Because I mainly make this planner for me, and then offer it online to others – this year I combined my favorite elements of my previous planners into one.
This 2020 planner offers:
- Loosely Structured, similar to last year “Bullet Journal Wannabe” format
- Daily Task Icons to remind me of simple tasks I need to accomplish each day
- The Same No Frills, no space wasted, no fluff, no complex system to learn
- In Two Sizes either half size or full size
If you’d like to try out the 2020 Planner For Those Who Do Too Much (or if you don’t mind writing in all the dates yourself) – you can download FREE planner pages here:
– 2020 Planner For Those Who Do Too Much, MINI (5.5″ x 8.5″) – $0.00 – Add To Cart
– 2020 Planner For Those Who Do Too Much, FULL (8.5″ x 11″) – $0.00 – Add To Cart
However, if you’d like your planner to include pre-filled in dates from Jan. 2020 – Dec. 2021 as well as a couple add on pages (monthly calendars, lesson planner, to do lists), you can purchase either the full or half size planner for a whopping 99¢ BELOW.
Yes. I said 99 CENTS. Look, I’m not trying to gouge anyone here, just trying to help you organize your life. (and for only 99¢ there’s really no reason not to just get the more convenient pre-filled planner….but I mean, your call! 🙂 )
|The 2020 Planner For Those Who Do Too Much|
MINI Size (5.5″ x 8.5″)
FULL Size (8.5″ x 11″)
|MINI Size – $0.99 – Add to Cart||FULL Size – $0.99 – Add to Cart|
Not sure if you want a Mini size or Full size planner? Download them BOTH and save 48¢!